Back in Black

If you were to open my closet and look at all of my wardrobe it is nearly all black. If the piece of clothing is black and I like it, there is a 99% chance that I will purchase it. This is one of my go-to looks. It is goes seamlessly from day to night; from the office to night life. However, if I were going to wear it to the office, I would definitely wear a tank top under the top or a blazer over it. This is my comfort zone and I think any woman can rock this look and feel confident and cool in all black. What girl doesn't want to be the cool girl in all black and pulling it off? Anyway, I hope you all enjoy! 






Top: BCBG | Jeans: Forever 21| Shoes: Simply Vera, Vera Wang | Purse: Michael Kors

Special Thanks again to beautiful sisters rad photography skills I wouldn't be able to run this blog or my life without her! Be sure to visit her page at Climer Photography on the right hand side icons! 

xoxo,
Madison 

No comments:

Post a Comment