Bang Bang

The temperature just keeps rising and with that, the less clothing the cooler you stay. So how else to you stay cool while looking classic and effortless this weekend? A great way to keep classic looks is to find some of your favorite pieces that are black and white and add a pop of color. After taking these pictures the other day Mattel's Barbie showed a look on Instagram super similar which was just too ironic for me to not post my look this week as well. If you also grew up playing with Barbies and got a small amount of your love for fashion from her, then this look and her account may be something that you will love just as much! In this post my shirt, bag, and shoes have all been featured before. The shoes most recently in, "Ain't it fun?" top was previously in my "Destroyed Series" bag in "Mid-Week Moody."










      Sunglasses: Forever 21 | Necklace: Dogeared | Top: Forever 21 | Skirt: BCBG | Shoes: LC by Lauren Conrad 

Special thanks once again to my lovely and super talented sister at Climer Photography for taking these pictures for me every week! If you are curious about her other work or would like to inquire about getting pictures taken please click HERE or at the link on the right hand side of my page. Also if you are curious about the Barbie Instagram account follow @barbiestyle 

See y'all next week! 

xoxo,
Madison 

No comments:

Post a Comment