twenty-one

So we have finally hit a patch of slightly cooler and more pre-fall weather. How did I choose to dress in this less sweltering heat you ask?? I chose my go to traditional white after Labor Day piece. My weakness, my white forever twenty-one blazer in addition to a classic white silk tee shirt paired with a pair of destroyed denim shorts. I absolutely adore a classic white look with small hints of black in the sun glasses, cuff of the blazer, jewelry, purse, and shoes. It creates a cleaner look to the relaxed summer ease to transition into our pre-fall temps. 







     Sunnies, Blazer, Top, & Shorts: Forever 21 | Purse: Michael Kors | Shoes: LC by Lauren Conrad 

Special thanks once again to my fairy godmother of picture taking, my beautiful and talented sis! For more information and to inquire about having life captured by her please click HERE or in the link on the upper right hand side of the page! 

Until we meet again,
xoxo,

Madison 

No comments:

Post a Comment