Follow Your Arrow

It's not quite fall weather yet, so its kind of a personal preference as to how you dress. If you want to embrace your fall wardrobe completely or if you want to spend a little more time in summer it's perfectly acceptable in the Midwest. And like Kacey Musgraves song points out, follow your arrow and choose what works best for you! What I like to do is combine fall and summer pieces to make a simple look that I can wear late summer into mid fall. So for this look I combined my combat boots and military jacket with a pretty girly lace dress and my awesome sister let me borrow her amazing boho leather bag. This is one of my favorite ways to transition between summer and fall with jackets and boots over summer dresses! 
















Jacket: Forever 21 | Seed bead necklaces: vintage | Dress: Pins and Needles | Boots: Steve Madden | Crossbody: Urban Heirlooms 

Thanks again to my talented and amazing sister for taking my pictures! Click HERE to check out her work and inquire! 

xoxo,
Madison 

No comments:

Post a Comment