olive you

Olive all my blog followers and I LOVE the color olive! As the days of warm weather days are numbered and the fall days are slowly creeping in... While the weather is still warm and the evenings are starting to cool down, it is the perfect time to pull out your favorite maxi dresses and layer them with jackets and scarves. This summer, a local store went out of business and I was able to snag this great olive/military green maxi dress before it closed.  It is a great transitions dress not only because of the color but because of the weight and the cut. Now, yes the dress is low cut but it can easily be changed by adding a bandeau beneath it and a jacket and/or scarf over it. It is a great outfit for this pre-fall transitional weather! 











Dress: Audrey | Necklace: Urban Outfitters | Denim: American Eagle | Shoes: Mossimo 

What are some of your favorite ways to style a summer maxi dress for fall and pre-fall weather? Special thanks once again to my fabulous sister at Climer Photography for putting up with me and taking all of my blog pictures! Keep Checking back for new posts each week!

xoxo,
Madison 

No comments:

Post a Comment