The Night Before Christmas

Christmas is my favorite time of the year! I always look forward to celebrating the holidays with family, friends, food, and most of all FASHION. I usually am not a huge dress person, however around the holiday's a make an exception and wear as many dresses and sweater dresses as possible. This however, is my Christmas Eve look for church and family time!

Wrapping is a skill I have yet to master (unlike my rapping skills) however, I have a feeling this pretty paper will help! 
I love spending time with family, decorating the tree and giving gifts! And what better way to place presents under the tree than in a great sweater dress. 

This is one of my favorite sweater dresses! I love how the back is easily adjustable especially for every gal who enjoys a great Christmas feast! 
The dress I will be sporting on Christmas Eve is from Forever 21! It's about a year old and I love that it is gray. The fact that it is gray makes it wearable for more than one event it can be changed easily! Adding a few accessories like statement necklaces, scarves, colorful/patterned tights, even funky heels can change the look! Be sure to check back on Tuesday morning for my Christmas Day attire!!

Black fur coat from Victoria's Secret, White coat Guess
Wishing you a Merry Christmas from our family to yours, 
xoxo, 
Madison & Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment