NYE

10 . 9 . 8 . 7 . 6 . 5 . 4 . 3 . 2 . 1 

 Happy New Year's Eve!

The time has come to put on your party dress and heels and wait for the clock to strike midnight and start the New Year with a kiss... or something like that. New Year leads all sorts of expectations and resolutions and my favorite, new trends and styles. This look is for the girl out on the town or possibly at a stylish house party. I am one of those gals who can't wear white without spilling something down myself and if you're anything like I am, its almost required that you kick off the New Year in black. My LBD (little black dress) has silver strands in adding just a little touch of New Year sparkle it is from F21. My chubby crop coat is PJK (Patterson J Kincaid)  in my opinion it is the perfect New Year's Eve touch, it is warm for snowy and cooler weather yet it is bright and bold and making a statement. It has a perfect crop giving it a touch of elegance and class even if it is cobalt blue! If you live in a colder area adding a pair of patterned or colored tights would be a great touch to the look. You sadly can't see my shoes, but I would pair this with a simple black heel or sparkled silver for an extra kick of fun. 









I wish you all a happy and safe New Year's Eve and hope that if you are in the spirit of making resolutions you keep them! Special thanks as always to my fearless sister who braved the wintry weather we had to take these pictures for me! Check out her fabulous photography and blog in the link to the right! 
-Happy 2014-

xoxo,
Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment