FLANNEL & FUR.

I love wearing fur in the winter and fall and I also love wearing flannel. Anyone who is a close friend of mine I'm sure can vouch for me in saying that I am addicted to fur and flannel. Also I would like to state that I am an animal lover and this fur is faux not real!! This look is really winter and fall friendly and easily transitional from day to night looks.

and yes, I am always on my phone....

Nail polish is Essie's Bahama Mama the perfect deep red/Bordeaux wine color for holiday season.

The awesome faux fur vest is from Forever 21, I have had it a little over a year and it is so great, its actually lined which helps it to gain heat, I hardly ever have to wear a heavy jacket or coat with it. If I were to add a jacket or coat, I would pair it with a brown leather motorcycle jacket! 

My necklace you can kind of view in this picture it is dogeared and it is "xo" seriously my perfect necklace. Dogeared makes the perfect dainty necklaces and this one is the perfect collar bone length.

The flannel is also Forever 21, it is from the generations collection, I adore it because I am incredibly long waisted and it actually covers my stomach and a little over my jeans.

Just casually leaning next to a plant.... 

I love jeans, I wear jeans all year round it is always so hard to find the perfect pair of jeans. However, I found my perfect pair of skinny jeans. I love these jeans so much, they are so soft have just enough stretch in them to where they do not sag or look too big by the end of the day. These jeans are by Textile (a collection by) Elizabeth and James done by Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen. I have a major style crush on the twins. 

"Men I may not know, but shoes, shoes I know." -Carrie Bradshaw 

These are my beloved Jeffery Campbell "Lita" suede tan boots. They are seriously the most comfortable boot heel I have ever worn. I can wear these all day and not worry about my feet getting sore. They also have a platform in the front which is great for walking especially if you look like a baby giraffe learning to walk for the first time in heels. They are also great if you are a giraffe like I am because they have so much height in them. These babies make my usual 5'9" self into a 6'3" giantess. 

Lumberjack chic. 

Minus the whole bearded man part.

IF you're a goober like I am or you just really love accessories you can add your own style of glasses, luckily my mother has collected several styles over the years and I can just take my pick for the day or occasion. 



These are just the perfect John Lennon wannabe glasses or a scientist of the 1800's the choice is up to you! 


Special Thanks to my amazing sister @ Climer Photography for doing these wonderful pictures for my blog even in her hectic shooting schedule. You da best! Don't forget to check back on Friday for my next post! 

xoxo,
Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment