Dreaming of a White Christmas

Christmas is so close I can almost hear packages ripping open and dream of sugar plums dancing in my head! This Christmas I have decided to go a little more casual for the night before Christmas! Since it is slightly warmer outside still, I am in favor of wearing a sweater and leather to keep cozy and warm. I am not huge on accessories so this fuzzy sweater with sequin dazzled collar glitz up the sweater. It could also easily have the heels swapped with booties or fun flats. This look is simple and not fussy and could be worn for Christmas dinners, churches, parties, and other outings. I am also a firm believer that adding red lipstick to holiday looks! How do you plan on dressing for this holiday season? 












Top: Mirumi | Pants: Forever 21 | Shoes: Sam & Libby | Ornament: Jason Wu

Hope that you all have a very Merry Christmas! Special thanks again to my amazing sister at Climer Photography for taking these lovely pictures. To inquire about photos for your special events by clicking HERE.


xoxo,
Madison 

No comments:

Post a Comment