White Sky

I love wearing white during the winter to brighten up the dreary winter weather that we have been having. I also love being able to layer so this look is very accessible for me especially since we have been having an unseasonably warm winter compared to the winters of the past. I love how this look can also transition from day to night adding accessories like a statement necklace, removing the hat, and adding either a brown or grey leather or camel coat to the look instantly transforms the look from day to night. This is the perfect look for the weekends and going out. How do you like to wear your winter whites? 












Hat: Eugenia Kim | Top: Retro-Ology | Vest: Jessica Simpson | Jeans: Mother Denim | Boots: Bakers 

Special Thanks again to my sister at Climer Photography for taking my lovely blog posts and dealing with my craziness on a regular basis. Check out her work or inquire for photographs of your special events by clicker HERE

Until next time dolls! 

xoxo,
Madison 

No comments:

Post a Comment