Ode to Carrie Bradshaw

My ode to Carrie Bradshaw
fictional character yes, but her style was iconic. 
I paired my tea length (midi) spring skirt from Forever 21 
along with my braided leather brown skinny belt knotted 
with one of their chambray denim shirts from, Life in Progress 
and finished my look with studded bow heels for a feminine edge from Gianni Bini. 









Special thanks to my beautiful and talented sister, Climer Photography, for taking these photos and helping me set up my blog most of the day! 


xoxo, 
Madison 

2 comments:

  1. WOO WOO! Lookin' good! So proud of you for finally doing this!

    <3 Amanda

    www.climerphotography.com/climerphotographyblog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madison! Awesome! I am so excited about this!! I love your style! You really need to push this career! You are beautiful!
    Always, Jana

    ReplyDelete