Sail into Spring

It is finally nice and almost 80 degrees today! 
Which means two things: my convertible top will be down
 and Taylor Swift will be blasting at some point. 
So my outfit for today's post is Taylor Swift inspired! 
Hope you enjoy!

Started off with my hair down but it was soon too hot! 

 I adore high waisted shorts. They are my amazeballs in Spring. These are Forever 21! 

 Peter Pan collars are so refreshing, I think that they are very Taylor Swift and classic.

 My sunglasses are from Target, they are super easy!

 And as always red lip stick by Kate Moss.

 The belt is also from F21. Braided belts are super easy and awesome for knotting.

 I cannot stop making silly faces, particularly kissy faces lately. I'm weird. My nail-polish is Essie- Sandy Tropez and goes with everything.

I love saddle shoes and these are from Urban Outfitters and are shades of blue. Super comfy.

 Kisses! 
Be ware posts are going to be few and far between during finals week! 
Happy finals month to all and may the odds be ever in your favor! ;)

Special thanks once again to my amazing sister, Climer Photography. I hope you all look at her beautiful photographs and blogs!

xoxo,
Madison 


2 comments:

  1. Hi Madison-
    I just found your blog, and I'm in love! You have such cute style!

    xx
    Sloane // Sailing the Sea of Style
    http://sailingtheseaofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sloane,
      Thank you so much!! Just checked out your blog, it is totally adorable! Love your style and look forward to seeing more of your posts!!
      Xoxo,
      M

      Delete