It's ZOE Spring

I am so in love with Rachel Zoe's Spring 2013 collection, I seriously cannot get enough of it. I think each piece is so tasteful and spot on for so many different women of all styles and ages. I think it is so maj and it completely defines her as a designer and stylist. I adore this woman and this collection so much. I would love to have a life like hers! Ah! Anyways, I thought I would share some of my favorite pieces from her collection with you guys and see what your opinions are! 

This maxi dress is everything. I am so in love with this piece I will probably purchase it. It is simple,elegant, and ever so chic. It also has a romper counterpart which is quiet lovely on the right body and personality. 

I love the idea of this look so much, it would look really awesome layered with other pieces as well. I am totally and completely in love with this pale blue. In Rachel's words maj.

This is so WOW. The sheer and flow makes me want to hop on a plane and fly to a tropical island and stay for a while. So perfect for spring and summer, from parties to everyday to events this is a perfect go to dress. 

LOVE. This is separates and they make such a statement together and are so bold yet subdued in color. I saw a photo of Rachel rocking the top and was absolutely in love with how it flows.

Pale pink and layers! I am in heaven. This look is so cute and flirty- love it. 

AH sequins are a girls best friend? I cannot wait to see a celebrity like J.Lo wear this piece. Super rad for any event it is a WOW piece. I even think the colors could carry into fall quite nicely.

Gray is such a good hue, I think this looks so fab together as well as worn separately.

I am loving this little white dress. I love that the sleeves are three-quarters length almost because in spring there are plenty of chilly nights, at least in the Midwest.

 This battles to be my favorite look from the Spring 2013 collection. I love the flowing sheer white top with the more hard sequin bottom. I would love to have a reason to buy this piece. I am in Spring fashion love.
 

And of course she looked fabulous at her own show! 
I loved all of Rachel's looks for 2013, these are just a few of my favorite. I love Rachel and her style! Words cannot describe how talented Rachel is... its bananas. I cannot wait to see her future collections!! You can purchase Rachel Zoe's looks on her website, Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman, Nordstroms, Saks Fifth Avenue, mytheresa, Piperlime, Bloomingdale's, and Shopbop!

Check back later this week to see my daily take on Rachel Zoe's personal style.
xoxo,
Madison

I do not own any rights to these photos nor do I take credit for any of them. All rights remain with their owners.


No comments:

Post a Comment