Pretty in Punk

I love punk music and punk style however, trying to do a punk post became very hard for me.  I am not the punk style wise in the slightest so this was quite the challenge. My inner rock goddess wanted me to be all rock n' roll or emo black so here was my attempt at a Met Gala everyday look for a punk post! :) Also sorry for all the pictures I just loved them and couldn't decide! 


I was trying to channel Taylor Momsen and her slips but when doing so I felt a little too provocative so I decided to add a baggy black tee over my slip. 

The slip is actually a lining from an Elizabeth & James dress I almost wore but it was too wintry. 

The black slouchy tee is from Urban Outfitters and has been featured before.

 The motorcycle boots are from BCBG and I love them any time of the year.


My nail polish is by Essie: Fiji is the color name.

Rings in order from left to right: Eagle(chicken): Forever 21, Turquoise: vintage piece, Raised Stud ring: Forever 21, Turquoise:vintage, Eyeball: candy machine, Swirly Ring: vintage. 
  
Black lace bracelet is actually a head piece from F21, again silver gladiator bracelet is from Flower Merchant and the studded and black bracelet above it I made! 

Product used in my hair for the awesome texture: Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray
 
 Everyday Karma necklace is from Target. 


Rosary necklace from Charming Charlie's and has awesome extenders. 

Black booties are awesome. These have tiny holes and I found them at Rack Room Shoes. Very comfortable for a heel. 


I adore the zipper detailing on the insider of the booties. They make it easy for my high arch to fit in the shoe.


This was just to show how long that slouchy T is! 

 I mix matched earrings from F21 this being the Ace of Hearts. 


Also from F21 gold lips with red rhinestones. 


  Clinique lipstick color: A Different kind of Grape

 
Silly rock on picture.

Not quite punk, but the bracelet is actually a hair piece so I decided I must show it that way! 

I used Mac sparkly black on my eyelids and a liquid eyeliner from E.L.F.  
Huge thanks once again to my beautiful and sweet sister for dealing with me and always taking these awesome photos. Check her blog and her website HERE for awesome photos and DIY's. 
Check back for my next post on Thursday!

xoxo,
Madison 

2 comments:

  1. I love this post! Your photos are lovely :) how do you like the lipstick? I'm thinking of getting it for the fall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Ugne!
      Thank you very much for stopping by! I adore the lipstick! It applies very smoothly and looks great when mixed with other colors. The lipstick also lasts a majority of the day even after eating and drinking so that is another plus!
      xoxo,
      Madison

      Delete