Destroyed: Part One

I am loving the cut off shorts that look like mom jeans. Not only are they high waisted giving a flattering waist line but they are can be destroyed, dip-dyed, studded, or paint splattered. I am loving this trend even though it is hard to pull off for some body types without completely flattening out the tush. I found the magical pair of 80's/90'sesque jean shorts perfect for summer and early fall! 
 This look is partially inspired by a photo of Miley Cyrus last summer and I have just been dying to do now that I have my destroyed shorts. 

 I adore sheer shirts in summer, even black sheer shirts! I purchased this one at TJ Maxx. 

 This shirt is actually really long so I immediately decided to tie it up and bare a little midriff!

 My lovely shorts are from Forever 21!

 The rips are just so flirty and scream summer to me! I love ripped shorts and jeans! 

 I almost wore heels with this looks but these sandals were too cute not to wear, especially for everyday! I purchased them from Target a few summers ago.

 I love that the back of the shorts match the front in ripped detailing!

 I actually tied up a sheer silk chiffon scarf and used it as a headband! 

 It's a super quick and easy way to keep hair out of your face on hot, humid, and muggy days like much of the Midwest weather is during Summer.

Hope you guys enjoyed my first installment of the destroyed series!
Check back on Wednesday for part two! 
Check HERE for my beautiful and talented sister's business, Climer Photography, and DIY's! 

No comments:

Post a Comment