spot ON

Sorry about the delays in posts, finals week is finally over and I hope to be able to post more frequently this summer! I love polka-dots and I love jeans. I love classic looks and vintage looks so this is a mixture of classic feminine and vintage touches.This post is my farewell to Spring!(even though Midwest weather is not yet summer)

 This top is very sheer and a pale almost nude color.

 It has a shine to it and is F21.

 I found these jeans at a store that I have not been in years. 

 My best friend loves American Eagle and when I saw them I knew I had to have them. 

 And on top of that they were a steal $18. 

 I love shiny things so of course I had to add a purse and shiny shoes.

 The purse is a vintage find giving this a classic touch.

 I am obsessed with cropped denim right now. 

 All about details. I love the zippers on these jeans. Too cute.
The shoes are Gianni Bini and have a twist in the front adding a vintage feel.

 Here is a closer look at the purse. It has the most beautiful beading on it and a chain link strap. (It can be worn cross-body but it is too short for me!) Nails also Essie: Fiji 

Check back next week for more posts!

Special Thanks: My lovely sister at Climer Photography for the fabulous pictures every week! I wouldn't be able to blog without her! Please take time to look at her posts and DIY's you will not regret it! She is amazing! Click HERE to see!

xoxo,
Madison 

No comments:

Post a Comment