Zoe Inspired

I love Rachel Zoe as I said in my post before. I adore wearing my flare bell bottoms like Rachel does and they are typically my favorite jeans for Spring and Summer other than crops and rollers. Anyways take a peek at one of my basic and favorite outfits to wear. 

 These jeans are sooo long and high waisted. SO 70's so much love.

My top is so soft and from Urban Outfitters. Perfect for cool Spring days
or for a night on the beach.

 The sleeves roll up which is great for my monkey arms.

 The jeans are Current/Elliott I purchased them @ 
Ashby's Boutique & Denim Lab

 My sister is amazing and has this super rad hat that she let me borrow.

 I think it is so major and so cute especially with sunnies.

 Excuse the dog hair on my jeans, I was cuddling her pooch. 
My shoes are Vince Camuto and have incredible stones and weaving intricately. 

Oh the hat is also from Forever 21!

Special thanks again to my talented and brilliant sister at Climer Photography! Take a look at her page, blog, and DIY's you will love it all! Check back again this Sunday for an update!

xoxo, 
Madison 


No comments:

Post a Comment