White On.

Power Color White:

White before Memorial Day, shame on you? Such a thing of the past!! I am loving the incredible amounts of white from winter and taking it right into this Spring and in Summer previews. I am so glad that the weather is finally warming up and we all can bring out our fabulous white and not fear if it is too soon. Wear your white head to toe and wear it proud.

White On!
Follow Me!
My favorite celebrities rocking the white trend recently have included: Jessica Stroup, Blake Lively, Adriana Lima, Miley Cyrus, Jessica Szohr,  The Kardashian and Jenner Sisters!










Stay fabulous and rock your white! 
xoxo,
Madison

I do not claim any rights to these images nor am I taking credit for these photographs. All rights remain with the authors or subjects. 



No comments:

Post a Comment