Let Your Spirit Take Flight: Coachella Styling

All of the talk about Coachella and all of the fabulous weather has inspired my look. I love music and I love spring and summer's easy fashion and styling. All I'm missing is a summer glow! 

So take me to Coachella, I long to dance in fields and sing badly.

 I adore muscle tanks especially with the feminine tie, this one is from Forever 21

 Maxi skirts & dresses Coachella must. Grass Collection ombre skirt is breezy with great colors and patterns. Usually I would add my rope belt but seemed to have run off without it!

 My beautiful and amazeballs sister lent me her awesome hair piece from Charming Charlie's 

 Sunglasses are a must for day-to-day and Coachella. Mine from Target 

Life and Coachella is too short to not have fun, be silly, and dress fearlessly.
Special Thanks to my favorite sister for these awesome photos and check her blog and DIY's on Climer Photography
Check Wednesday for more posts! 

xoxo,
Madison

2 comments:

  1. Wow your style is perfection. Can I be you already?
    -Kate
    justkatea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like how we are in sync with our maxi skirts. Lets just be best friends K?
      xoxo,
      M

      Delete