Mid-Week Moody.

This Midwest weather is sooo confusing. This week it has been cold, rainy, and now 74 degrees. I am going back to basics. SO I will continue to drink my Starbucks and get into a caffeine happy place. Everyone needs a good basic look they can throw on and feel comfortable and confident that they still look great. 

Basic black t-shirts are my favorite 

 This shirt is from Urban Outfitters, Day Dreamer and 
can be worn slightly off the shoulder. 

Sunglasses were a $5 find from Forever 21.
 Bracelet once again Flower Merchant.

 My beloved leopard print flats are from Target and the backs have gold studs that I love, adding the perfect flare to a classic flat.

Coral Mossimo purse from Target. 
It can be carried wrist style or with shoulder strap
 to make it cross-body or shoulder length. 

 I adore skinny jeans. This particular pair from Big Star I decided to roll. 

Check back for more of my looks Friday :)

xoxo,
Madison

Special Thanks, once again to my fearless and amazing sister @ Climer Photography without her my blog would not be here check hers as well for amazing DIY's and beautiful photographs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment